Inspire Your Viewers, Listeners and Readers with simple and effective tools, tips and ways to change how they work, live how they dream and make it happen today!
WHO: Caroline Cameron – Author and Motivational Speaker, Executive Career Business and Lifestyle Coach
Caroline is a master certified, award winning coach and the founder of professional and personal development company, Possibility to Reality. Over two decades of working across more than 25 different industries, she’s helped many people successfully overcome their fear of change.
WHAT: THE GREAT LIFE REDESIGN – change how you work, live how you dream and make it happen today! by Caroline Cameron
WHY: Provide your audience with a challenging, entertaining guest expert who offers intriguing insights into the lives we’re living and surprisingly simple ways to change whatever’s not working including career, relationships, wealth, health and lifestyle.
WHEN: Anytime by appointment.
HOW: Call Caroline (+61 4144 76799) if you have a tight deadline or a cancellation. To set up an interview, email Caroline or phone her on (+61) 414476799
WHERE: Interviews in person, by phone or Skype depending on location
- This book couldn’t have come at a better time! With stress, chronic health issues like depression and discontent increasing to unprecedented levels, many people have had enough and are seeking simpler, more successful ways to create the lifestyle they want.
- The information age has given us instant access to seemingly everything, fueled by technology and it’s become increasingly hard to ignore the pressures of 21st-century living.
- Life on today’s treadmill is fed by a daily infusion of bad news media stories and society’s expectations, yet the popularity and plethora of lifestyle programs and self-help books show we’re all wanting something more. Conditioned to struggle, we aren’t taught how to find contentment or appreciate what we have.
- We’re more time poor and discontented than ever, working longer hours, taking fewer holidays and being reachable 24/7. Productivity is lower and absenteeism is higher than ever, we spend more time and money on commuting than ever before and our health and relationships are suffering.
- The Great Life Redesign helps you identify how 21st-century living is impacting you and how to change your life for the better. Whether you need to make some minor changes to work towards your dreams or undertake a major life renovation, Caroline’s wealth of experience helps you get clear about what it is you want, plan for it, afford it and how to make it happen.
- It really is quite simple to achieve and The Great Life Redesign will help you reshape the life you have into one you’ll love. Featuring practical, easy-to-apply techniques, exercises, tools and tips – including your own life redesign blueprint & a Thrival Kit – plus more than 30 inspirational case studies, you’ll soon be well on your way to a great life.
Caroline is often asked to speak on the following topics:
- How to make a successful career and lifestyle change
- Work life balance, time management and other futile myths
- 21st Century Treadmill Disease, why it’s a problem and how to beat it
- Sea Changing, Downshifting and Escaping to the Country
- The secret to getting out of your own way to get what you want
- Leadership, Women in Business and Executive Challenges
- Who’s Caroline Cameron and what do you do?
- Why did you write The Great life Redesign?
- What’s actually wrong with the lives we’re living – how have we created the 21st century treadmill mess?
- In the book you talk about Generation D and Generation E – who are they and could you elaborate?
- There are plenty of self-help, how- to-be-happy books out there. Why and how is this one different?
- What are your Top 3 Tips for someone wanting to make a change to their lives?
- What’s the TGLR approach and how do you know it works?
- You mention a thing called a ‘Thrival Kit’. What is it and why do we all need one?
- What’s the #1 thing that stops us from going after what we really want?
- Many people make changes to their lives and it doesn’t turn out the way they imagined. You’ve redesigned your life a number of times and talk about learning from your mistakes. What advice would you give someone who realises they’ve made a big mistake?
- What’s the secret to making life’s changes easily, without the angst and getting it right?
- How can people book Caroline or get the book, THE GREAT LIFE REDESIGN
- Click here to read an excerpt from the book.
Example Publications and Interviews
- A plan is as good as a holiday The Age
- Get a Coach and Get Moving Live the Dream
- I Was on the Fast Track to a Breakdown Grazia
- Have You Ever Thought About Making a Sea Change? Radio 4BC
- Moving from the City to the Country ABC Radio
Copies of articles from other publications are available on request.
- Master Certified Coach, Australian & New Zealand Institute of Coaching
- Coach of the Year 2011, Australia and New Zealand Institute of Coaching
- Master Certified Coach, Behavioural Coaching Institute
- Accredited Decisionship Coach, Accelerate Global
- Advanced Practitioner Coach Mastery, The Coaching Institute
- Cert IV Life Coaching, The Coaching Institute
- NLP Practitioner, Trainer and Speaker, The Coaching Institute
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Author, The Great Life Redesign – change how you work, live how you dream and make it happen today, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Experienced Key Note Speaker and regularly featured in the media including ABC Radio, 4BC Radio, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, Herald Sun, My Career, Management Today, Weight Watchers, Marie Claire, Passion to Profit and Live the Dream
What others say about Caroline
Caroline is one of the most extraordinary and gifted coaches I have encountered. She has an amazing depth and breadth of coaching expertise and has an exemplary track record in helping her private and corporate clients to effect positive change.
Sally Parrish, Founder and Director, ANZI Coaching
I was somewhat sceptical about the full value of executive coaching until I met and worked with Caroline who is absolutely brilliant. She has a wonderful way of stretching and challenging you to go further and critically evaluate yourself but also enables you to walk out of any coaching session feeling absolutely inspired about next steps. I would recommend Caroline’s coaching to anyone who is looking for that next competitive edge but remains uncertain whether coaching can work. She is one of the best. Genevieve Hawkins, General Manager, Group WorkCover, Wesfarmers Group
“Caroline is a life-changing executive coach. She has challenged me to think more laterally about my career through in-depth identification of my skill set and potential. She is highly skilled at coaching through a variety of complex scenarios that senior executives encounter. Be prepared to be challenged, step well outside of your comfort zone and to learn not to settle for anything less than what you are truly capable of.”
Michael De’Ath, Executive Director, Dept Human Services
Caroline, we had a great time at Hanging Rock yesterday (the weather held off) and an even greater time with you on Monday morning. Your start to the meeting allowed us to really set the scene positively and with empowerment for the Team.
Thanks for your presentation and the time to prepare it with us. You struck many chords with the teams, and we took away some new ways to think about ‘stuff’. The fact that the teams were referring back to your words after you left was a great sign of impact. I liked the Yodaism – Do or Not Do. There is no try. I also liked the ‘Be Do Have’ approach and will incorporate them into my team.
Steven Smart, Healthcare Services Manager, Merck, Sharpe & Dohme